Monday, July 8, 2013

Badass Man Hog Ties Burglar and Leaves Him for Police While He Goes to Work

Source
An Oklahoma homeowner – fearing his house was about to be broken into – ambushed a burglary suspect and left him hogtied on his front lawn until police arrived.  Denay Houston, the Tulsa homeowner's wife, said the incident began early Wednesday when she woke up to the sound of glass shattering in her daughter's bedroom, News On 6 reports. They found a folding chair inside the room.

The husband – who was not identified in reports but works with horses and reportedly knows his way around a rope –  hid behind their front door and sprang out when the suspect, Robert Cole, 31, passed, the report said.

He managed to hogtie Cole and call police before leaving the scene for work, the report said.
"That's just the type of person he is, you know? That's just the type of person he is. Business is business. 'I got to take care of business, he's safe, the police are coming, I got to go,'" Houston told News9.com. "That's my man. I got adrenaline running through me like nobody's business right now, and being nine months pregnant doesn't help any."
Cole faces a burglary charge and is held at the Tulsa County jail on a $32,000 bond. Police said Cole appeared to be on drugs at the time of his arrest, News On 6 reports.

Love this homeowner.  A real man's man.  Burglar at the house? Have to go to work? No problem. Bum rush the burglar, hogtie that dude and head to work.  Easy.  But I'll be honest, this story for me is all about the news coverage below.  Straight Oklahoma redneck from the time the anchorman drops an "Oklahoma Justice" to the end where I'm still not sure what the reporter's last word was. 





PS--If someone hasn't made this into a Youtube Autotune by day's end I will be shocked and incredibly disappointed.  I don't have the video editing skills or tech savvy to do it myself so I'll layout the key lyrics for a remix for those who do:

:28 "Adrenaline running through me like nobody's business" 
:44 "A raccoon didn't do that"
:54 "Then He bum rushed him"
1:03 "That's my man"
1:21 "Business is  business. I gotta take care of business"
1:48 Head nod (on loop for days)

Title it "Business is Business" and you've got a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment