Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Allow me to re-introduce myself...




I don't wear jerseys cause I'm 30 plus.  I'm also unemployed with too much time on my hands.  I'd say I spend 50% of my waking hours during the week refreshing barstoolsports.com.  So when I saw Mo's post about a Philly writer needed; well, I got myself into action.

I have, on numerous occasions in the past created blogs (I usually keep them going until my family starts reading them and things get awkward) so if you want to catch a bigger glimpse of my style check out checkingitdown.blogspot.com or couchsitter.wordpress.com (my plan was to use that one for my audition blog but Wordpress was giving me all kinds of problems--don't know if I'm just retarded or if Wordpress sucks).

Anyway, I'm gonna start blogging now.  The goal is a seat on The Stool but if I entertain a few people along the way that's good enough for me.

BGILS

No comments:

Post a Comment