Tuesday, July 9, 2013

50 Cent Absolutely CRUSHES his 16 Year Old Son During Text Exchange

So apparently back in January, 50 Cent went to visit his son and his son didn't answer the door (It's not really clear if 50 was actually there and his son hid or if he wasn't actually at the house--depends which side of the convo you believe).  50 didn't quite like this and lost his mind over text.  Some pretty funny lines in the transcript--I'll just highlight the best ones for you.  Also entertaining, 50 Cent's son casual take on the English language..I'm DEFINITELY taking the phrase "You're fronting hard body now"

Full Transcript on Radar:
50 Cent: I saw you looking out the window good luck in life. Your gonna need it.
Marquise: Lol u fronting hard body now, how u going to see me when I’m in the basement lmao
50 Cent: F*ck you
50 Cent: You are your mother child
Marquise: Lol why would u lie about that lol
50 Cent: I need a blood test cause that d*ck sucking b*tch you call mom was f*cking the hole time
50 Cent: I don’t think your funny at all. I drove out here for nothing.
Marquise: Pops ur trippen now, why u won’t been get one u had 16 years lol, I know u lying bc u didt even call me too go outside
50 Cent: Are you f*cking stupid. You had me drive over there why do you think I needed a address sh*t head. I saw the lights go out then some one playing in the blinds and there no party going on. F*ck you to
50 Cent: You are your mothers son. I don’t have a son anymore.
50 Cent: You are bigger enough to know better so f*ck you stop texting me
Marquise: Ight
50 Cent: Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again.
50 Cent: F*ck you all you want is a gift. Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.
50 Cent: Delete my number.
50 Cent: You never call what the f*ck I’m suppose to call you to give you something sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment