Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Asians Eat Weird Things



Video is a little too long, but this was funny because it's true.  Asians definitely eat weird shit.  Last month, I had to ride Jersey Transit from Trenton to NYC while staring at 3 Asian ladies shoveling shrimp puffs down their throat at like 10am.  Almost made me puke.  Didn't help that I was already looking to the grace of God to help me keep down the pint of Jamesons in my stomach from the night before.  Another time I actually saw an Asian baby sucking on dried seaweed like it was a teething toy. Weird shit.

Next time these guys should just spend 2 minutes on Asians eating weird things and use the other 2.5 minutes of their video to sing about how they have no body hair, try too hard in pickup basketball games, are good at math and think Honda Civics are the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment