Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Interruption of Services Explained

Fucking Mo....

Sorry for the long time between posts guys.  Unfortunately, after Mo didn't select me to be the next Philly Stool writer (a blessing as it seems those selected were merely sacrificial lambs--that and they were unfunny squids who wrote like 5th graders) I was forced to accept my job offer in financial services.  Yes, the situation is that grave.  Life has gone from the glorious routine of couch sitting, jerking off, working out, walking the streets of NYC with no direction and generally not giving a fuck to waking up at 6:30am, putting on a suit and tie and generally looking all the other douches in this city.

Alas, just when my spirits were approaching their lowest, a beacon of light shone through the clouds when El Pres through the gauntlet down once again over on barstoolsports.com for a new writer.  So here I am.  Back in the saddle and ready to blog again.  Unfortunately my internet access at work is more limited than my dance move game (I've got the shoulder dip, the arm twirl and one I call "The Forrest Gump"--that's it) so I will only be posting in the evenings.  Hopefully it's enough to satisfy my handful of readers and to showcase my skills to the stool.

Back at it.  Starting Defense, Seat on the Stool.....




No comments:

Post a Comment